Thursday 25 September 2014

Benefit Majorette Review - Booster Blush to Amplify your Flush

Introducing Majorette!

Benefit Cosmetics kindly sent me the new, highly anticipated Majorette Blusher.

Not usually one for cream blusher, I was pretty sceptical about this being 'The best cream blusher on the market' as some reviews are stating.


The Majorette cream blusher is designed to be worn on its own or under one of Benefit's Box O' 
 Powders. The packaging is typical Benefit, fun and eyecatching and is built into a solid plastic compact that's very handbag friendly, especially if like me, you've shattered countless powder compacts in your bag!





Benefit Majorette Blusher is actually a ‘booster blush’ which is designed to enhance the natural colour of your cheeks. The consistency is a smooth cream which blends well using the warmth of your fingers. The pigment is good and easy to build upon meaning you can create a natural dewy effect with a light application or a stronger flush to the cheeks if you reapply.

The blusher retails at a pretty eyewatering £23.50 for 7g.  





I have to say, I'm very impressed with the Majorette blusher and would definitely recommend it.

8.5/10 possibly a 9/10 if there was more product for the price.

 Color Intensity: ✓
Long Lasting: ✓
 Massively nostalgic and seriously yummy: ✓

Have you tried Benefit's Majorette blusher?



Fleur x 

16 comments:

  1. What a lovely blog post.... enjoyed reading :) good review :)

    you have a lovely blog here


    hope to see you other on my blog http://myroutinesjade.blogspot.co.uk/


    have a nice day

    Jade 

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a good products im currently into glowing skin at the mo and no blusher or maybe very little so will be having a look at this :) www.zairacantara.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love dewy skin too, it can be hard to create when you like good coverage though!

      I'll be sure to check out your blog :)


      Fleur x

      Delete
  3. It's so cute! Looks like a little cream filled biscuit!
    http://www.sweetwordsprettypictures.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen other bloggers talking about this blush and I really want to put this on my christmas list! Great review :) xxx

    http://beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty shade! Although i think i prefer the box packaging!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the packaging and look of these blushes, just don't think I could part with my money for what they are really! Surprisingly, George at Asda are doing some really great cheap cream blushes at the moment.
    Loving your blog :)
    http://bunsf0rtea.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amber I'll have to check these out! :)

      I do love a cosmetic bargain!


      Fleur x

      Delete
  7. This sounds amazing and I love the shade! Perfect for Autumn :)
    Thank you for the comment on my blog post last month, I love your blog - following you now on bloglovin!
    Daniela xo | danielascribbles ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks so cute! I just love everything about the benefit packaging, great review :) x
    http://insaneaboutmakeup.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the look and sound of this, fab review :)

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete
  10. That looks super pretty and I love the idea of a cream blush- and what a lovely colour! xx

    Beauty Soup || UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. I swatched this yesterday! It smells amazing and the colour is really pretty :)
    btw I've followed you via g+, hope you do the same haha

    http://ramyun-pie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like a great blush! Like the packaging :)

    xx Anka

    www.teacupsanddresses.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. benefit packagings are always stunning :) xx

    claudiamedas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. It smells great too!
    Harriet
    Http://greeneyesandlongblondehair.blogspot.Co.uk

    ReplyDelete