Saturday 7 June 2014

Braid of the Day

I absolutely LOVE braids!

The fishtail braid is easily one of my favourites and is perfect for both the office and the fast approaching summer festivals. 

There are different looks you can create with fishtails but my favourite is soft and pretty. It's easy to create and can dress up any outfit. 

Fishtail plaits are the perfect style for me as I have long hair. This look takes me less than 5 minutes and lasts all day - it even stays in place during a 5 hour hack through the woods and rivers!










This is my beautiful Cocker Spaniel, Daisy. I hope you like dogs as I'm sure she'll be featuring in most blogs!

Shirt: H&M
Leggings: Topshop
Sunglasses: Rayban
Sandals: River Island
Bag: Chanel

Location: Home 

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog. Please comment below if you have any tips or tricks.

Have a lovely weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Love this braid! Such a lovely summer look. Have worn a fishtail today to work and it was really quick to do this morning. Perfect office chic :) Thanks for the tip x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Beauty Addict,

      You're welcome for the tip :)

      It's also a chic look for the pool :)

      Delete
  2. p.s can you recommend any other braids? Am looking for ideas for my holiday in August. Thanks x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Beauty Addict,

      I don't know if you've viewed by blog recently but I have a post about holiday braids.

      Let me know what you think and if you have any cool hair ideas :)

      Fleur x

      Delete
  3. love the braid I really need to learn how to do them!

    www.mybeautysleuth.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Beautysleuth Sarah,

      Thank you for your comment :)

      The fishtail braid is really easy to create and actually looks better the messier it is :)

      I'll be sure to check out your blog :)

      Fleur x

      Delete